Thursday, October 29, 2015

As the tears roll down my cheek….




Time goes by, waits for none. Slips away in a flash…even before you realize.

It’s been a year today, but it seems not even like yesterday – rather the moment that just passed by.

I laugh, I meet, I play, crazy it is. I joke, I dance, I cheer.

A minute of tear filled eyes, uncontrollable emotions, helpless feeling  and the next second a smile on my face with a conversation to pull on

Memories don’t ever leave you, in fact they don’t really become memories even – they are very much your today.

Close my eyes, sit alone, drive on the road or just look at a couple of things and I know there is a sea of turmoil inside me.

Which I have to subside in a dash, get out and face the world

As I feel this, today – a year later – every day, every minute, every second. I know how pained my heart is, how wounded I feel, how the tip of my smile is smeared with the dampness of my tear, how the gleam in my eyes is due to running emotions.

As I pass each moment of my life, this shall remain.

Today and all my tomorrows….

Love you so so much, indebted forever….

(Broken like my thoughts, is my heart.)

No comments: